Friday, October 1, 2010

Commitment To Be Healthy Again

I was a regular gym goer a few years ago. I also took Hatha Yoga classes twice a week. This is aside from the morning stretching ritual and occasional evening jogging. I was slim (underweight) and the objective of all these is weight gain. I was also part of the badminton sports frenzy a few years ago.



Three years, twenty pounds, and an irresistable food blog later, I am now in the right weight category but I feel unhealthy and overweight in the tummy area. More busy than ever, I sleep at 2am everyday, on the average.

Yes, I let go of regular working hours but I took on more part time jobs than I think I could handle. Aside form pro-blogging, I am also an instructor at Grace Christian College. Add to that my occasional Internet marketing consultation services and blogger events management for private companies like Red Ribbon, Figaro, and, Etude House, among others.

Oh, have I mentioned that I also do web development services on the side like the one with Blims Furniture? I spend at least 15hrs everyday in front of my handy and reliable MSI netbook because of everything I mentioned above.

Yes, I know that this is a very unhealthy lifestyle and I really want to bring back my old self - the healthy, exercising one. It's good that it's almost sembreak (from school) and task-piling is at a minimum during this time of the year.

A time to breathe, I guess.
To be healthy again with Phiten, Centrum, Immuvit, and Vitamin C
I also decided that it would be a good time to encourage myself to bring back the old habits of sleeping early, waking up earlier, exercising in the morning, and jogging at night. Take in some vitamins too like my regular vitamin C. Add to that multivitamins Centrum and Immuvit which I have stocks of at home, continue to use my Phiten bracelet as part of my experiment, and perhaps pick up my badminton racket again. :)

Join me in this commitment to be healthy again, and perhaps encourage you to do the same in the near future. I want my old self back.

1 comment:

  1. Taking enough vitamins or supplements will help you enhance your workout but first, know the right vitamins that's good for your body.

    ReplyDelete